Order Processing (Voice/Email/Chat)
One of the forte areas of Erudin is order processing. Our team of representatives is capable of managing orders until the time an order is delivered to its intended recipient, through Voice, Email and Chat support.
We ensure better customer satisfaction through procurement management as well as inventory management from suppliers of diverse products. We also manage reverse logistics precisely in scenarios where customers might return a damaged or late delivery product.
- Advanced software and cutting-edge technologies to keep a track of the orders that were shipped, returned orders, split orders, back orders, sales tax, payments, etc.
- Highly efficient order processing representatives capable of convincing customers to become loyal customers and ensure repeat purchases.
- Availability of dedicated as well as exclusive order processing team comprising trained and skilled personnel.
- Ensuring right balance between order management and demand forecast.
- Handling considerable number of orders within short deadlines and successfully completing them as per your requirements.
- Achievement of cost savings greater than 50 %
- Maximizing cash flow by reducing the duration of the order-to-cash cycle as well as reduction in cost per order.
- Customized order processing services scaling up or down as per changing requirements.
- Safeguarding data securely and ensuring data confidentiality through implementing data security standards and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA).
- Supreme quality standards and emphasis on ethical practices.
Range of Order Processing Services
Order taking | Purchase order management | Customer database management | Wire transfers | Payment by telephone |
Order fulfillment & status checks | Order fulfillment & mailing services |
Multiple shipping & payment options
Erudin ensures high quality technology support that enables smooth as well as uninterrupted order processing services round the clock through multi-channel customer care and contact center services.
Talk to our representatives today to minimize operational costs, improve order processing efficiency, bring down turnaround times and minimize the number of customer care contacts significantly.